Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nail Files: Spring Polish Favorites



Along with April showers, May flowers and the most terrible allergies; spring season welcomes a delicately fresh new release of colors and products from most beauty lines. But really - I'm actually obsessed with everything about spring. Seriously, is there anything prettier than spring flowers? If you're like me and you consider nail color a crucial accessory to your look of the day, you should immediately go purchase these fab spring shades. These gentle but powerful pastels scream 'BRB I'm about to go lie down in a field of bluebonnets.' Depicted above are the 6 shades that have me absolutely drooling over my own hands every time I polish with them. 

What are your spring nail polish favorites?

1. ESSIE in Mint Candy Apple, $8
2. ESSIE in Bikini So Teeny, $8
3. ESSIE in Play Date, $8
4. Chanel in 535 May, $27
5. ESSIE in Tart Deco, $8
6. ESSIE in Go Ginza, $8

No comments:

Post a Comment