Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sun's Out, Sunglasses On.




Come on, you know throwin' down a couple extra dollars towards a GOOD pair of sunglasses is totally worth it and makes ALL the difference in the world on an obnoxiously bright day. Sure, you might be able to find cute sunnies at Target for $300 less than those Spring/Summer 2013 Miu Miu's you've been lusting after; but in terms of UV protection, lens quality, comfort, clarity & durability? Well honey, there's really just no comparison in my opinion. Plus - I rationalize if I am going to be protecting my eyes with these suckers every day... I want them to be FAB. Here are a few of my faves (organized by my 3 fav styles, DUH).

Wayfarers
Celine, $277
Marc by Marc Jacobs, $110
Alexander McQueen, $350

Aviators
Dior, $375
Alexander McQueen, $375
Roberto Cavalli, $485

Round
Chloe, $275
Alexander McQueen, $325
Tom Ford, $360









No comments:

Post a Comment