Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

True Life: I'm Obsessed With Coral



You guys have no idea. I have a serious obsession. In fact, as I'm sitting here typing this post, I realize: my nails are coral, my wallet sitting next to me is coral and the new towels for my bathroom I just bought have coral detailing (not to mention the 17 coral blouses I now have. Yes, 17. Not okay.) It's actually become kind of ridiculous. I am immediately attracted to every thing coral I see these days and will literally beeline to it. I'm not entirely sure when or how this obsession began; but I will say that there are 2 awesome things that occur every time I wear something coral: 1) you will automatically look tan and 2) you will automatically look cheery. Whether it's a pop of coral as an accessory or as the primary color you're sporting in an outfit - coral is in and coral is FABULOUS.

Outfit 1:Dress - Joie Dawna Silk Shirt Dress, $268
Clutch - Elaine Turner Bella Zigzag Raffia Envelope Clutch, $195
Bangles - Ashley Pittman Nene Horn & Bronze Bangles, $535
Necklace - Ippolita Rock Candy Mini Lollipop Necklace, $995
Shoes - Fendi Fendista Colorblock Ankle-Wrap Sandal, $785
Earrings -  Forever 21 Faceted Pyramid Studs, $3

Outfit 2:
Jeans - Marc By Marc Jacobs Skinny Coral Stick Jeans, $51
Top - Haute Hippie Open Back Cowl Blouse, $182
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boot - Taupe Suede, $162
Clutch - Jimmy Choo Sweetie Glittery Clutch Bag in Nude, $750
Bangle - Vince Camuto Hinged Bangle in Coral Reef/Gold, $48
Earrings - Tory Burch Cole Stud Earrings in Raspberry Sorbet, $68


No comments:

Post a Comment